DRT SHOW offers an early bird rate discount to our exhibitors. Our early bird period extends from the show days until a month after the show concludes. For instance, if our show days are from 22nd March to 24th March 2024, the early bird period will be from 22nd March 2024 to 21st April 2024. I recommend making your booking during our early bird period to take advantage of our discount.
The DRT SHOW holds 7-8 professional international diving exhibitions every year, with an average exhibition area of 43,300 square meters, making DRT SHOW the largest organizer of professional diving exhibitions in the world in terms of exhibition scale.
To understand our DRT SHOW Scale: https://youtu.be/u3wVTbpPjUs?si=nieZuI7Zw6yaVVE2
Fake or counterfeit diving expos usually have the following characteristics:
- Fake and counterfeit diving expos usually do not take place in exhibition centers; instead, they usually take place in remote or outdated venues, such as shopping center, marketplace, or outdoor areas.
- The organizers of fake and counterfeit diving expo usually acquire unused spaces within other people's exhibitions to hold their own 'Fake Expo'.
- Fake and counterfeit diving expos usually do not use 'Diving Expo' in their title; instead, they adopt names like 'Ocean Carnival,' 'Ocean Week,' 'Ocean Festival,' 'Competition,' 'Performance,' or 'Conference' as the exhibition's title. Those are only small scale ocean events, however, externally, they present themselves falsely as diving exhibitions.
- The organizer of fake and counterfeit diving exhibitions usually cannot provide valid "Exhibition Venue Contracts".
- The organizer of fake and counterfeit diving exhibitions usually cannot provide "Tax Invoices".
- At fake and counterfeit diving exhibitions, the door signage or arch usually does not display the words 'Diving Expo'.
- The fake and counterfeit diving expos always change their floorplan.