Tickets for DRT SHOW
DRT SHOW Philippines (PHP)
|Package A (one-day ticket + EZDIVE magazine*1)|
|Package B (one-day ticket + t-shirt*1)|
|Package C (one-day ticket + EZDIVE magazine*1 + t-shirt*1)|
DRT SHOW Members
- Discount on DRT SHOW tickets purchased on official ticketing platform.
- Discount on on-site EZDIVE Magazine subscription.
- Free participation in official Lucky Draw.
- EZDIVE magazine subscribers can register on the official ticketing platform and get free/discounted tickets.
|Friday, 18 August 2023||11:00 AM – 07:00 PM|
|Saturday, 19 August 2023||11:00 AM – 07:00 PM|
|Sunday, 20 August 2023||11:00 AM – 06:00 PM|
*Exhibitor may enter the show one hour earlier.
SMX Convention Center, Manila
The SMX Convention Center is located in Pasay City, Philippines. It is the largest private venue in the Philippines for trade events, industry conventions, corporate functions, and international exhibitions. The building is located beside the SM Mall of Asia, and is considered part of the Mall of Asia Complex. The SMX is owned by the SM Prime Holdings.
- Address: Mall of Asia Complex, Seashell Ln, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Contact Tel: +63 2 8-556 8888 local 2015/2016
- Website: www.smxconventioncenter.com/smx-manila
Getting to SMX Convention Center
All tourists are welcome for a 30-day stay in the Philippines with no formal visa; only lengthier stays necessitate visa application.
The majority of international flights arrive at and depart from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA), which has three separate terminals, so it's important to note which one your flight uses. Philippine Airlines International flights are using Terminal 1.
Getting to SMX Convention Center by Bus or Train