Tickets for DRT SHOW
DRT SHOW Hong Kong (HKD)
|Package A (one-day ticket + EZDIVE magazine*1)|
|Package B (one-day ticket + t-shirt*1)|
|Package C (one-day ticket + EZDIVE magazine*1 + t-shirt*1)|
DRT SHOW Members
- Discount on DRT SHOW tickets purchased on official ticketing platform.
- Discount on on-site EZDIVE Magazine subscription.
- Free participation in official Lucky Draw.
- EZDIVE magazine subscribers can register on the official ticketing platform and get free/discounted tickets.
|Friday, 15 December 2023||12:00 AM – 08:00 PM|
|Saturday, 16 December 2023||12:00 AM – 08:00 PM|
|Sunday, 17 December 2023||12:00 AM – 06:00 PM|
*Exhibitor may enter the show one hour earlier.
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC)
Not only is the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) an exciting platform for exhibitions, but Hong Kong itself is also a practical meeting point for exhibitors. With a reputation for phenomenal infrastructure and efficiency, the city provides the perfect gateway to Asia, attracting millions of business travellers every year. It is also a sourcing hub in the Asia-Pacific region, hosting a regular stream of buyers from many major international companies.
Getting to HKCEC
From Hong Kong International Airport
- By bus: Take Line A11 or E11 to Wan Chai, and then transfer to Line 40M to HKCEC (It takes about 80 minutes).
- By MTR: From Airport Station to Hong Kong Station and transfer to Wan Chai Station (It takes about 40 minutes).
- By taxi: (It takes about 45 minutes).
From Hung Hom Railway Station
- By bus: Take line 104 or 101 to Wan Chai (It takes about 20 minutes)
- By taxi: (It takes about 30 minutes)
Hong Kong has a sophisticated transport system, comprising Mass Transit Railway (MTR), buses, trains, trams, ferries and taxis, which cover extensive areas of the city and have signs and announcements in both English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
For today's MTR service information (including Airport Express), please refer to: www.td.gov.hk/en/special_news/spnews.htm