Tickets for DRT SHOW
Admission Fee (HKD)
|package A (one-day ticket + magazine)|
|package B (one-day ticket + t-shirt)|
|package C (one-day ticket + magazine + t-shirt)|
DRT SHOW Members
- Discount on purchasing DRT SHOW tickets on official ticketing platform.
- Discount on on-site EZDIVE Magazine subscription.
- Anyone who purchases tickets to the DRT SHOW can participate in the official Lucky Draw.
- EZDIVE magazine subscribers can register on the official ticketing platform and get free/discounted tickets.
|Friday, 10 December 2021||12:00 PM – 08:00 PM|
|Saturday, 11 December 2021||12:00 PM – 08:00 PM|
|Sunday, 12 December 2021||12:00 PM – 06:00 PM|
*Exhibitor may enter the show one hour earlier.
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC), Hall 5G
Not only is the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) an exciting platform for exhibitions, but Hong Kong itself is also a practical meeting point for exhibitors. With a reputation for phenomenal infrastructure and efficiency, the city provides the perfect gateway to Asia, attracting millions of business travellers every year. It is also a sourcing hub in the Asia-Pacific region, hosting a regular stream of buyers from many major international companies.
Getting to HKCEC
From Hong Kong International Airport
By bus: Take Line A11 or E11 to Wan Chai, and then transfer to Line 40M to HKCEC (It takes about 80 minutes).
By MTR: From Airport Station to Hong Kong Station and transfer to Wan Chai Station (It takes about 40 minutes).
By taxi: (It takes about 45 minutes).
From Hung Hom Railway Station
By bus: Take line 104 or 101 to Wan Chai (It takes about 20 minutes)
By taxi: (It takes about 30 minutes)
Hong Kong has a sophisticated transport system, comprising Mass Transit Railway (MTR), buses, trains, trams, ferries and taxis, which cover extensive areas of the city and have signs and announcements in both English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
For today's MTR service information (including Airport Express), please refer to:
MTR: “MTR mobile” APP Transport Department’s website: www.td.gov.hk/en/special_news/spnews.htm
For airport security check information: Access control measures are being taken at terminals; visitors are advised to arrive three hours before departure for proper checks.
For the latest situation in Hong Kong, please contact Hong Kong Tourism Board: www.discoverhongkong.com/eng/about-hktb/contact-us/newform.jsp
Travel & Visa
- For Hong Kong Visa Information, please visit the following Hong Kong government website: www.immd.gov.hk/en/services/hk-visas/visit-transit/visit-visa-entry-permit.html.
- You may apply for the appropriate visa or entry permit from the nearest Chinese diplomatic and consular mission.