Getting to HKCEC
From Hong Kong International Airport
- By bus: Take Line A11 or E11 to Wan Chai, and then transfer to Line 40M to HKCEC (It takes about 80 minutes).
- By MTR: From Airport Station to Hong Kong Station and transfer to Wan Chai Station (It takes about 40 minutes).
- By taxi: (It takes about 45 minutes).
From Hung Hom Railway Station
- By bus: Take line 104 or 101 to Wan Chai (It takes about 20 minutes)
- By taxi: (It takes about 30 minutes)
Hong Kong has a sophisticated transport system, comprising Mass Transit Railway (MTR), buses, trains, trams, ferries and taxis, which cover extensive areas of the city and have signs and announcements in both English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
For today's MTR service information (including Airport Express), please refer to: www.td.gov.hk/en/special_news/spnews.htm