Tickets for DRT SHOW
DRT SHOW Beijing (CNY)
|Package A (one-day ticket + EZDIVE magazine*1)|
|Package B (one-day ticket + t-shirt*1)|
|Package C (one-day ticket + EZDIVE magazine*1 + t-shirt*1)|
Purchase ticket by using CNY, please scan this QR Code
DRT SHOW Members
- Discount on DRT SHOW tickets purchased on official ticketing platform.
- Discount on on-site EZDIVE Magazine subscription.
- Free participation in official Lucky Draw.
- EZDIVE magazine subscribers can register on the official ticketing platform and get free/discounted tickets.
|Friday||10:00 AM – 06:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 06:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 06:00 PM|
*Exhibitor may enter the show one hour earlier.
China National Convention Center
Sitting in the center of the Olympic commercial circle between Beijing's fourth and fifth ring roads, CNCC boasts an enviable location. It's only 30 minutes drive to the airport and the subway station is connected with CNCC's basement which enables people to quickly go to the city center, the airport, the Beijing Railway station, the central business district, China's silicon valley Zhongguancun, and many tourist attractions such as Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City or Summer Palace. It takes only one hour from CNCC to the renowned Great Wall and Ming Tombs.
- Address: No.8 Beichen Dong Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
- Contact Tel: +86 10 8498 5588
- Website: www.cnccchina.com
Getting to CNCC
Capturing the heart precinct of Beijing Olympic Green, China National Convention Center is right next to the Bird Nest (China National Stadium for the Olympics opening and closing ceremony), the Water Cube (National Aquatics Center) and National Indoor Stadium. CNCC complex consists of the Convention Center, CNCC Grand Hotel, InterContinental Hotel and two office buildings. The Center itself is 398m long, 148m wide, 42m high and its has eight floors and two more in the basement with a shopping mall inside.
- Bus no. 83, 85, 510 from News Center Station.
- Bus no. 81, 82, 86, 510 from National Stadium Station.
- Bus no. 328, 379, 419, 484, 617, 628, 630, 751, 913, 110, 40 from Wali NanKuo Station
- Airport bus no. 6 from Olympic Village Station.
- Bus no. 328, 379, 419, 484, 607, 617, 628, 630, 695, 751, 913, 110, 40 from Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research Station.
Line 8 or Line 15, get off at Olympus Station.
If you drive to the venue, the basement of China National Convention Center is open to public. Parking rate is CNY5 per hour.