Getting to CNCC
Capturing the heart precinct of Beijing Olympic Green, China National Convention Center is right next to the Bird Nest (China National Stadium for the Olympics opening and closing ceremony), the Water Cube (National Aquatics Center) and National Indoor Stadium. CNCC complex consists of the Convention Center, CNCC Grand Hotel, InterContinental Hotel and two office buildings. The Center itself is 398m long, 148m wide, 42m high and its has eight floors and two more in the basement with a shopping mall inside.
- Bus no. 83, 85, 510 from News Center Station.
- Bus no. 81, 82, 86, 510 from National Stadium Station.
- Bus no. 328, 379, 419, 484, 617, 628, 630, 751, 913, 110, 40 from Wali NanKuo Station
- Airport bus no. 6 from Olympic Village Station.
- Bus no. 328, 379, 419, 484, 607, 617, 628, 630, 695, 751, 913, 110, 40 from Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research Station.
Line 8 or Line 15, get off at Olympus Station.
If you drive to the venue, the basement of China National Convention Center is open to public. Parking rate is CNY5 per hour.